Return address printed on the shipping labels
If your business is located in the US, the address you filled in under your general settings will automatically be used as a return address for the following products:
- Black Mugs*
- Business Cards
- Die Cut Stickers
- Flat Cards
- Folded Cards
- Hoodies (adult and youth sizes)*
- Long Sleeve Shirts*
- Metal Magnets*
- Pin-back Buttons
- Tank Tops*
- T-shirts (adult, youth, and toddler sizes)*
* = doesn’t apply to all the SKUs from this product
If the product or an SKU you offer in your store is not on this list or your business is not located in the US, the vendor's address will be used.
Our packages are grey labeled and the label will say Print Lab or a Print Shop. The shipping labels will not list the name of the vendor.
Order returned to the vendor
When a package is returned to the vendor, we will send you a notification to verify the shipping address before having it re-shipped to the customer.
If a package is returned to the vendor for any of the reasons below, you would be responsible for covering the re-shipping costs:
- An incorrect or incomplete shipping address was provided when placing the order
- Unclaimed package (the shipping address is correct)
- If you wish to change the address and send the package to a different address from the original address provided when ordering
Please note that if the order is submitted with an incorrect or an incomplete address and it gets lost in transit instead of returned to the manufacturer, we are not able to issue a replacement at no cost.